Safeguarding the future of Licensed
Kennel and Cattery owners
- To create an Association that achieves effective engagement with our members
- To provide representation to Government bodies on issues relating to the licensed boarding sector
- To work with representatives of the pet care industry
- To invest in the development of professional support, advice, training and educational resources
- To actively engage with the public, press and media
- To encourage the use of Licensed Kennels and Catteries
- To improve the reputation of Licensed Kennels and Catteries
We offer a portfolio of member benefits that includes privileged access and discounts with:
- Discounted rates for associated professional services including Legal, Insurance & Marketing.
- Discounts on a wide range of business requirements including electricity, gas & water supply, pet foods and products.
- Dedicated training and professional development events.
- Online features from industry professionals.
- Telephone support for information and advice on all aspects of the Kennel and Cattery business
Download ALiKC Complaints Policy Aug 2017