We have worked in conjunction with HIA International Limited and a major insurer to create an exclusive insurance product that covers the core risks faced by boarding kennels and cattery businesses.
If you are interested in getting a quotation or find out more about the product please call 01234 346495 or got to https://www.hiaint.com/alikc
ALIKC Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of HIA International Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 226375).
The insurance product which is underwritten by Hiscox Insurance, is managed by HIA International Ltd, specifically for ALIKC members. The policy may include additional business activities at no additional premium including:
- Dog Walking
ALIKC Policy cover includes:
- Property Damage – Buildings, Contents, Money, Stock including Cold/Frozen Stock, Property In Transit and at Exhibitions//Events, Identity Fraud
- Business Interruption – including Loss of Licence, Cyber Attack, Notifiable and Non-Notifiable Animal Diseases, Loss of Business following a claim at your home if on same site
- Public & Products Liability – including in respect to Customers Animals – Vets Fees, Death/Disappearance, Advertising & Reward, Reimbursement of Holiday Fees for Customers, Non-Negligent Extension.
- Employers Liability – including Full Time, Part Time, Volunteers, Work Experience Staff
- Legal Expenses – including a Free Legal Helpline
- Business HR – automatically included – designed to keep you up-to-date and help you stay on top of changes in human resource and health and safety legislation, as well as providing templates and guidance.
- Personal Accident – covering you the owner and staff, if you have an accident and it affects you working for the business.
- Professional Indemnity – cover for your training, coaching or sales advice
- Directors Liability – cover available for the Directors and Officers of limited companies against shareholder disputes and regulatory investigations
HIA International Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register number 226375. Registered in England and Wales at 45 Blondvil Street, Coventry, CV3 5EQ.